Patient Health & Safety Protocols
- When confirming an appointment, the front desk staff will ask each patient if they have any contagious illnesses.
- The patient will be asked if they have been tested for COVID-19, have contracted it, have antibodies to it, or have been declared free of it.
- The patient will be asked if they have a temperature over 100.4 degrees. If the patient has a fever or has contracted COVID-19, the appointment will be postponed until that patient fully recovers.
- When entering the office, each patient will utilize the sterilization protocol for their hands.
- Office staff will then clean & disinfect office door knobs and entrances.
- Each patient will put on a protective mask until they start treatment, at which point a nasal hood will be placed. A nasal hood will be used for all treatments.
- Our staff will limit waiting room occupancy to ensure patients can adequately maintain the CDC-recommended distance of 6 feet from others.